Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Let's go Sailing!; Because shipping. GEDDIT?
Topic Started: Jun 26 2016, 10:30 PM (1,751 Views)
Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

So, what ships do you support? Which ones do you think are bogus? Which ones are you indifferent to.

Personally, before DD came out, I was an ardent Lighthouse shipper, and Flameshipper and a casual Mudshipper. Now, Lighthouse and Flame I was wholly on board for because I thought they were made very clear in the games. Mudshipping I just supported because why not, it's cute. Then Dark Dawn came out and made Valeshipping canon which just confused me, because I always believe that the signs pointing to Isaac x Jenna actually pointed to Garet x Jenna instead. But I guess since Silent protag, all of Isaac's stuff in that regard just transferred to Garet. *Shrug*

Now, I accept Valeshipping as a thing, although I still think it's somewhat silly, and mourn Mudshipping.

Lighthouseshipping is still canon though, and I will fight you to the DEATH if you say otherwise :D
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Safe Haven
Member Avatar
Bratty Vagabond

Swampshipping is great but I haven't played TLA yet so... Can I even have an opinion? XD

I've always like whatever y'all call Tyrell n' Karis. Used to ship Daddyissues shipping. Used to ship Ivan and Mia before I switched to Ivan and Sheba and Mia n' Garet. Then again I haven't played TLA so what do I know XD

blegh I need to study up on those ship names or maybe not
Awards

Violet Spinel
Member Avatar
Mars CEO

I support Piers's ship, mostly because of the wings. The only problem I have with it is the PP consumption, huh.

Tolbi Bound Ship is also very nice, huh.
Posted Image Sunrise's Machinist Hero shall not back down! Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

Safe Haven
Jun 26 2016, 11:08 PM
Swampshipping is great but I haven't played TLA yet so... Can I even have an opinion? XD

I've always like whatever y'all call Tyrell n' Karis. Used to ship Daddyissues shipping. Used to ship Ivan and Mia before I switched to Ivan and Sheba and Mia n' Garet. Then again I haven't played TLA so what do I know XD

blegh I need to study up on those ship names or maybe not
Tyrell and Karis make a lot of sense, yeah, they strike me as the kind of couple that are very close friends, bicker constantly, and then realize one night completely by accident that they have feeling for each other. I ship that.

Also, on the topic of DD, It seems like Sveta and Matthew are a thing?
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Safe Haven
Member Avatar
Bratty Vagabond

*shivers* I hope to god not. That ship repulses me for some reason. It's probably canon though so I have to deal with that :/ But yeah, they are widely accepted as a thing I believe.
Awards

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

I'm largely indifferent to Matt x Sveta. The only Ship I saw in the game was maybe Karis x Sveta? Those two seemed strangely close ;)

WitchRolina
Member Avatar
Missing the Unified Aesthetic

There's always Sol Harem Shipping. Several ways of doing it. Just need one of each element in a relationship.

Isaac x Jenna x Feizhi x Mia

or maybe you're going full yuri with it.

Uzume x Karst x Sheba x Mia

Because shipping is silly, so let's get silly with it.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

WitchRolina
Jun 27 2016, 02:31 AM
There's always Sol Harem Shipping. Several ways of doing it. Just need one of each element in a relationship.

Isaac x Jenna x Feizhi x Mia

or maybe you're going full yuri with it.

Uzume x Karst x Sheba x Mia

Because shipping is silly, so let's get silly with it.
I like everything about this post XD

For the Sol Harem, we could have Issac x Garet x Ivan x Mia being called BrokenSealShipping

OR we could have Felix x Sheba x Jenna x Piers called LostAgeShipping.

The first one has 3 guys and 1 girl (Poor Mia) and the second one has an even mix, but there's a brother sister couple in there.

*cough* Not sure which one is worse XD

Ravigast
Member Avatar
God-tier brat

Still waiting for deadbeard x wise one shipping.
Posted Image

Safe Haven
Member Avatar
Bratty Vagabond

Pfffft that one's great XD

Why not everyone X everyone, then?

that would make for an interesting fic or troll fic
Awards

Ravigast
Member Avatar
God-tier brat

Orgyshipping?
Posted Image

cipher
Member Avatar
Fancy Chicken

The games heavily implied Jenna x Isaac before they confirmed it in DD but I was always partial to Isaac x Mia.

What surprised me was that they seemed to be implying Garet x Mia too but we don't get to see who either of them ended up with, all we know is not each other! xD

As for a yuri shipping how about Master Hama and taking in Sheba as a mentor, and as they spend time together...
e r r or

Delfes
Member Avatar
Regular Adept #18

Wouldn't everyone X everyone be a bit overkill though? At least stop at nameshipping, only characters who were actually named in the games get included in the ship.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Rule of existence: Whenever luck is involved, somehow, somewhere, someone will get trolled by it.

WitchRolina
Member Avatar
Missing the Unified Aesthetic

Safe Haven
Jun 27 2016, 05:11 PM
Why not everyone X everyone, then?
Isn't that the essense of GS shipping?

I mean, people ship Isaac with his roof.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

cipher
Member Avatar
Fancy Chicken

WitchRolina
Jun 27 2016, 05:29 PM
I mean, people ship Isaac with his roof.
That one is well supported (by rafters and such)
e r r or

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dark Dawn and Beyond (DS and Other) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN