Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
E3 2018
Topic Started: Jun 11 2018, 02:45 AM (77 Views)
Delfes
Member Avatar
Regular Adept #18

I know it's still going on and there's still most likely a lot of good stuff coming, but I thought I might as well make this before it ends.

So, anything you're all looking forward to or have seen and are hyped for? Or just things you'd like to discuss about any of the presentations beyond just the games?

I, for one, thought xbox had some pretty interesting things, even though I likely won't get to play them since I don't plan on getting another console soon. I'm mostly curious as to how kingdom hearts is going to turn out. It includes Wreck-it Ralph levels and they show retro style games, so I think that one alone might be interesting. Not to mention being the first kingdom hearts on xbox.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Rule of existence: Whenever luck is involved, somehow, somewhere, someone will get trolled by it.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miva
Member Avatar

So far ive only heard snippets about Bethesda. The new fallout; a multiplayer, the new elder scrolls; a mobile game... it's troubling, but then I haven't thought an elder scrolls was good since morrowind and the fallout game can't be much worse than 4...
Or wait, is elder scrolls blades different from elder scrolls 6?
Edited by Miva, Jun 11 2018, 04:15 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

If I remember correctly they're different products. Hopefully.

but yes. soon.
Signature

Delfes
Member Avatar
Regular Adept #18

I can confirm, blades and Elder scrolls 6 are different things. Blades had actual gameplay footage, elder scroll VI barely got a teaser that showed a tiny bit of landscape with the title. We hardly got more than something saying "Elder scrolls VI will exist" with no further info. For all we know, it could be a late 2019 release or even later.
Edited by Delfes, Jun 11 2018, 07:03 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Rule of existence: Whenever luck is involved, somehow, somewhere, someone will get trolled by it.

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

As far as Elder Scrolls 6: I wanna see if ES6 is gonna be one where they don't dumb it down, where they keep the deliciously alien undercurrents that separate it from traditional fantasy and also some of the fun custom aspects, give us another Morrowind worth of the new stuff. Give us the spaceships and the elven starlight-wires, give us the steampunk Imperial-commandeered Dwemercraft we saw against the Redguards, give us custom spellcrafting back...who knows, I guess?

Wonder how far into development it is if they're only offering a landscape scroll announcement and saying pre-production. Presumably that means they have the shape of the province and all genned and they're showing it off to some extent, but are still working on doing a lot of fine detail polish related to the story structure so they don't want to reveal anything early? Hmmm. It might well just be a 'we have the group together and this is a draft advert so we can't abandon it!'.
Edited by Nedben, Jun 11 2018, 11:57 PM.
Signature

Steeltypebecca
Member Avatar

Honestly I'm just happy that the PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia is coming stateside on all platforms. I didn't really pay much attention outside of that and all I know is Kingdom Hearts 3 finally has a release date.

Steeltypebecca
Member Avatar

Honestly I'm just happy that the PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia is coming stateside on all platforms. I didn't really pay much attention outside of that and all I know is Kingdom Hearts 3 finally has a release date.

AllanaM
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the conferences, but mostly due to my friend's party. She's fun, and even had some games to play in between conferences. She seemed really deflated by the conference, though. I think she was angry at Bethesda - when i asked her about it, she told me that the next console generation is at least two years away, so Starfield won't be here until then, and that Elder Scrolls 6 would be at least three years after that. She also said that Bethesda was a hypocrite for making a multiplayer only game, but I don't think I understand the context on that. I think she saw something in them that isn't there any more, and it hurt her.

I do remember being kind of disappointed by Nintendo. I'm not really into smash, and the Yoshi game I was looking forward to wasn't there, so I'm worried about it. It felt like a lot of the conferences themselves were just meant for other people.
Edited by AllanaM, Jun 15 2018, 11:55 PM.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN