Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Team..
Isaac 0 (0%)
Felix 5 (100%)
Total Votes: 5
Team Isaac or Team Felix?
Topic Started: May 12 2018, 03:59 PM (72 Views)
Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ Lana the adventurer☀

:?: Team Isaac or Team Felix?

What team would you choose and why? Who'd be a better leader for you? And what about teammates? Would you prefer to chase or run?

I've always liked Felix's team more because I started from GSTLA :3 After replaying both games I started to like also Isaac's team as they had more funny moments but still, my heart stays with Felix and his companion.

Posted Image
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

Team Isaac has its moments, but Team Felix doesn't want revenge on me for killing them to try and grind a glitch encounter placement. Isaac is....I'm not sure what Isaac is, he's an okay vessel but I have no idea what he becomes outside our influence. Garet personally is out to troll me and Mia where she has personality beyond generic whitemage goodperson hints at sass and psychopathy that I admire but don't roll with. Ivan is probably just mildly salty over me killing him at Beatrice levels, but otherwise he's mostly Isaac in that I have no idea what he's like beyond courteous service.

Felix and Jenna are probably going to be able to start unpacking some of their trauma now that they're reunited and S&M are out of the picture and so they're likely to be malleable and open and slightly less killfrenzy, Sheba is spoiled but not THAT spoiled, and Piers is probably old enough to have worked through Personal Issues™ by now and be the responsible adult of the party.
Edited by Nedben, May 12 2018, 06:21 PM.
Signature

NOX
Member Avatar

Team Felix for me.
First, because Felix prioritize people over himself and the quest.
(So, it's no wonder DD broke my heart with its deaths everywhere...)

But, I think that Isaac is worth being respected.
And, despite his flaws, he try to do the right things.

So, Felix's team are the true heroes to me.
But, Isaac's is the best support team to have.

And, in the end, both teams ends up as one!

So, Felix wins for me.
But Isaac is also more than worth respect and praise.

xX_GrimCloud_Xx
Member Avatar
Grim Heretic

Team Matthew

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · The Sun Sagas (GBA games) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN