Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
punch ant ggame adventure game
Topic Started: Apr 2 2018, 06:42 AM (883 Views)
Robert Joe
Member Avatar
Party Tank

Posted Image

oh no! the golden pujnh ant has been attacking the forum again. you, a good punch ant that is not the bad gollden ant needs to fight him back by punching him. but before you can reach the bad golden punch ant there is an obstical in the way!!!!!:

Posted Image

you need to punch it first before you acn reach the bad golden punch ant! so, in order to do that here are the rules

all you need to do is say which thing you are going to punch to punch it. right now there is only one thing to punch so that is easy. everything has hurt points (hp), and when you punch it they go down by your pp (Punch power). when ypu punch something and make it lose all hp you get points for it and you can use points to buy things. that is it

thigs you can buy:

Posted Image Brass Knuckles - 2 points. Adds +1 to your Punch Power. Illegal in many places. This effect is permanent, and can only be purchased once.

Posted Image Mythril Claws - 7 points. Adds +2 to your Punch Power. Exports from Obaba are really expensive due to the lack of shipping routes, so be sure not to lose them. This effect is permanent, and can only be purchased once.

Posted Image Umbra Knuckles - 15 points. Adds +3 to your Punch Power. Sadly, the Shadow Cannon seems to not be included on this model. This effect is permanent, and can only be purchased once.

Posted Image Ballistic Fist - 25 points. Adds +4 to your Punch Power. ... Wait. This is just that damn shotgun from the past two games, but mounted on a gauntlet... This effect is permanent, and can only be purchased once.

Posted Image Weasel's Claw - 5 points. A consumable item that adds +5 Punch Power to your attack, but is depleted after a single hit.

Posted Image Smoke Bomb - 3 points. A consumable item that reduces a selected player's Punch Power by -5, but is depleted after a single hit.

Posted Image Cosmos Shield 25 Points: Permanently protects you from the Smoke Bomb and other debuffs. This effect is permanent, and can only be purchased once.

Posted Image Boxing Gloves - 25 points. Reduces your Punch Power by -5, but doubles your point gain from defeated targets. This effect is permanent, though you can choose to toggle it. No refunds.

Posted Image Rock - 1 point. It is a shiny pebble. Shiny...

Posted Image Hat - 1 point. This hat looks cool.

The game updates once a day.

there is a punching bag in your way. do you want to punch it?

Posted Image Punching Bag - HP: 1 Points: 1
Posted ImagePosted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

K.O Punch the Punching Bag!
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Numbers
Member Avatar

puncc babg to gian ponits

Catman
Member Avatar
Loneliest Stardust Crusader
I could easily do a Neo and literally delete the ant, but punching is more fun. Also buy a hat immediately as soon as I have the point to spend on it.
Edited by Catman, Apr 2 2018, 08:39 AM.
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...Posted Image...JUST TO SUFFER?!

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ Lana the adventurer☀

LANA'S PUNCH POWER!!

*PUNCHES*
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

VIOLENCE!

or just punch it I guess
Signature

xX_GrimCloud_Xx
Member Avatar
Grim Heretic

So i hhas sugary to all the for punch hands into on of a hand so as to for times hand punch power. I want punch the badg

Delfes
Member Avatar
Regular Adept #18

I wonder if... You know what, might as well try it.

Kick it!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Rule of existence: Whenever luck is involved, somehow, somewhere, someone will get trolled by it.

Numbers
Member Avatar

Delfes
Apr 3 2018, 02:09 AM
I wonder if... You know what, might as well try it.

Kick it!
youy dopn’”ty kikk the babg you PUNCC irt

Robert Joe
Member Avatar
Party Tank

shadowfyst punches the punching bag, and knocks it out. shadowfyst gaiuns 1 point!

a new punching abag spawns in

numvers punaches the bunnching bag, and knocks it out. numbers gaiuns 1 poiint!

a new punchgin bag respawns

catm,an does not do any godmod stuff thankfully and puccns the punching bag, and knocks it out. catman gains 1 point!

a new punching bag spawns in

neshi punch the punching bagm and knocks it oput. neshi gains 1 point1

a new punching bag respains in

nedben punchies the punching bag and kniocks it out, nedben gains 1 pointr!

a punching new bag respawns

knightg of purgatory (hah i got around typign that hahaha) punches the punching bag, and knocks it out! kop gains 1 point!

a new punching bag spawns in

delfes wait what kicks it? huh? hoew does kicking work? anyway i guess it works though, because th epunchigbag is knocked out and delfes gains 1 point!

a new punching bag spawns in and.... it is leaning to the side a bit? i guess someone must have damaged one of the ropes holding it up.

Posted Image

crurent scores:

Shadowfyst: 1
Numbers: 1
Catman: 1
Neshi: 1
Nedben: 1
KOP: 1
Delfes: 1
Posted ImagePosted Image

xX_GrimCloud_Xx
Member Avatar
Grim Heretic

bornin angry appeard. Ant go to panchi the badg.

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ Lana the adventurer☀

PUNCHES again
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

Buy the hat so we can use the sharp pointy bit to stab the ropes holding the bag up.

Then punch the bag!
Signature

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

Glare Sternly at the Punching Bag! Give it an emotional punch, rather then a physical one!
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

NOX
Member Avatar

Oh! A punching bag!
Might as well punch it.
(And, everyone is doing it, so I guess it's not forbidden.)

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Punch Ants With Golden Sunrise · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN