Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Made in Abyss
Topic Started: Jan 27 2018, 10:48 PM (60 Views)
Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ LOVELY HERMIT☀

:?: Has anyone watched Made in Abyss ?

What are your feelings? (without spoilers plz) Would you recommend it?

Posted Image

Made in Abyss is a manga series about a young girl who finds and befriends a humanoid robot and descends with him into the titular Abyss in search of her mother.
The Abyss—a gaping chasm stretching down into the depths of the earth, filled with mysterious creatures and relics from a time long past. How did it come to be? What lies at the bottom? Countless brave individuals, known as Divers, have sought to solve these mysteries of the Abyss, fearlessly descending into its darkest realms. The best and bravest of the Divers, the White Whistles, are hailed as legends by those who remain on the surface.

My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tichondrian
Member Avatar
Tide Warden

This anime has me torn.

The background and the vistas are very beautiful
The music is stellar.
The theme is interesting
I found a lot of parts cringeworthy and difficult to watch cause there are a lot of scenes I do not enjoy the content.

So it depends
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
One for all, and all for me。
Avatar by Yurax-Mae. Signature by Neshirys

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ LOVELY HERMIT☀

Depends on..?:o I heard this series is confusing.. it looks like a sweet adventure but it occurs that it's very brutal. (you know, something like Madoka)
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN