Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Secret Santa 2017; Sign-ups are open!
Topic Started: Dec 15 2017, 08:53 PM (347 Views)
The Secret Santa
Member Avatar
The Djinni of Christmas

Ho ho ho! :heart:

Have you been naughty or nice this year? Well.. It doesn't matter because anyone can join Secret Santa gift exchange!

Posted Image

The Rules

1.) Post below indicating the things you are interested in. Your Santa isn't required to go by those, but it can help those who don't know each other as well make something nice.
2.) You will be PMed a random name of someone on this list and will have until the deadline to make them...something nice. You can draw them a picture, write them a story or a poem, create a song for them or a video, or whatever else you can think of. You are required by participating to do one big thing but if you would like to send smaller things like notes or whatever throughout the month we'll pass those along too.
3.) PM your gift to The Secret Santa. He'll take care of the rest and deliever your gift to that chosen person.
4.) At the beginning of January sometime we'll reveal who had who.

:!:Deadline to participate: December 22th, 2017 11:59pm AKDT (UTC-8h)

:!:Deadline to send gifts: January 14th, 2018 11:59pm AKDT (UTC-8h)

To help, answer below:

Code:

Code:

[b]Favorite color:[/b]
[b]Favorite style of music:[/b]
[b]Favorite video games:[/b]
[b]Favorite characters:[/b]
[b]Favorite animals:[/b]
[b]Favorite genre of story:[/b]
[b]Your hobbies or activities you like:[/b]
[b]Any other information of what you like:[/b]

:AdminStar: :AdminStar: :AdminStar: :AdminStar: :AdminStar: :AdminStar: :AdminStar: :AdminStar:

Participants:

Edited by Neshi, Jan 2 2018, 11:22 AM.
Posted Image
Be Merry!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ Lana the adventurer☀

Okay, I'm in! :happy:
(I hope this year will be different and I'll finally receive my gift because I've been unlucky for 2 years! u.u)

Favorite color: Black, orange, yellow, blue, amaranth, gold ..and gradients that make magic atmosphere!
Favorite style of music: Celtic, world, soundtracks, rock.. anything that has mystic soul ; )
Favorite video games: Golden Sun, Pokemon B&W, XY, RS, GS..
Favorite characters: From games/ anime: Lugia, Kenshin Himura, Yondaime, Piers.. From my OCs: Lana and Neshi
Favorite animals: Black cats and pandas :3
Favorite genre of story: Adventure, action, philosophical, fantasy
Your hobbies or activities you like: Travelling, drawing, singing, taking pictures.
Any other information of what you like: Hmm.. my favorite elements are Mercury & Venus <3
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

NOX
Member Avatar

Well, let's try this.
And, let's say I'm interested in a lot of things and fandoms...
So, my secret santa should have quite the choice in things to create.
(even if some of my interests may be obscure)

Favorite color: Red, Navy blue, Black, orange, white
Favorite style of music: Any (Celtic, Country, Blues, Hip-hop, Pop, Jazz, Electro...)
Favorite video games: Shenmue, Harvest moon, Phantom 2040, TLoZ Majora's Mask,
Pokemon Gold and silver, Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets (GBC version),
TLoZ oracle of Age/Season, The World Ends With You
and the Golden Sun series (could you guess ?)
Favorite characters: GS : Felix, Sheba, Jenna and Ivan
Others : Gambit (X-Men), T.K. (Digimon), Feroz (Magic the gathering) and The Phantom
Favorite animals: Rabbit, Crow and Cat
Favorite genre of story: Comedy, Fantasy, Suspense/Detective/Investigation and Action
Your hobbies or activities you like: Playing board and card games, Reading/Drawing/Writing,
watching films or TV Series and Dreaming
Any other information of what you like: I like a lot of Live action TV series
(Doctor Who, Early Edition, Lie to me, Sliders, The Pretender, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai),
comics (X-men, Spiderman, Hellboy, The Phantom, Batman)
anime/manga/cartoon (Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, Gargoyles, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yotsuba&)
Also I'm a big fan of the books by Bruce Coville

Kongu
Member Avatar

Favorite color: Blue
Favorite style of music: I don't listen to that much music. Movie soundtracks maybe?
Favorite video games: The Metroid Prime series, the Duke Nukem series, the Advance Wars series, The Wonderful 101, the Zelda games excepting Skyward Sword, Xenoblade Chronicles/X, and Golden sun. And Pinball, if that counts.
Favorite characters: Duke Nukem, Samus, Sean Connery's Bond, the T-800 from T2, and Mr. Plinkett.
Favorite animals: Cats.
Favorite genre of story: Comedy I suppose.
Your hobbies or activities you like: Drawing, 3D modeling, Minecraft.
Any other information of what you like: I like cooking. Not baking though, cooking is more fun, especially with meat. Mmmm, meat.
Edited by Kongu, Dec 17 2017, 10:17 PM.
Matthew can't hold any more, so who gets it? - Mustachioed Merchant
What in winter's name? - Olaf
Welcome to another sacreligious Christmas fuck-fest (The Angry Video Game Nerd, Bible Games 2)

Miva
Member Avatar

Iím torn, I want to participate this year, but I just donít think Iíll have time. It would be selfish to join then drop out of making something so I wonít this year, sorry.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The Secret Santa
Member Avatar
The Djinni of Christmas
Ho ho ho!
Just a reminder: don't forget to send your gifts! :!: The deadline is coming up soon!
Posted Image
Be Merry!

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ Lana the adventurer☀

Thank you my dear Secret Santa for this cute and adorable gift! ::D:

Spoiler: click to toggle
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Event Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN