Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who was the spookiest?
Neshi aka The Pumpkin Hungry Hermit 3 (27.3%)
Delfes aka Dark Delfes 0 (0%)
Violet Spinel aka Purple Quartz 0 (0%)
Ignatius aka Ignatius Pumpkinhead 0 (0%)
Shadowfyst997 aka The Dark Wolf General 1 (9.1%)
NOX aka Skinny Vampire 1 (9.1%)
KnightOfPurgatory aka Ahenobarbus Henocied 2 (18.2%)
Miva aka Ghost 2 (18.2%)
SaucyGoblin aka Vampire Goblin 1 (9.1%)
Artisan aka Joker 1 (9.1%)
Total Votes: 11
Be The Spookiest: Voting; Time to put in your two cents!
Topic Started: Nov 6 2017, 08:30 AM (169 Views)
Violet Spinel
Member Avatar
Jupiter CEO

Heh heh... It's yo MC Quartz here! It's about time to rap up our competition on which member here is the spookiest, heh (the answer is me, of course)! I swear that doing it on November 6th, 2017 was all part of the plan, heh!

Now to those who haven't kept up, there was a competition for the Halloween season where you had to make your Avatar and/or Signature as spooky as possible! Here's all the contestants participating, heh.

Without further ado, let's vote!
Congratulations, Neshi! I definitely agree that you have earned your title as the spookiest member this year! Good job making your avatar so creepy, heh!
Edited by Violet Spinel, Nov 13 2017, 06:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Event Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
33 Points
14 Points
12 Points
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN