Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon
Topic Started: Nov 3 2017, 02:48 PM (97 Views)
Member Avatar

Okay.. I wasn't even hyped and interested in buying this game this time, I hoped for Pokemon Z.. but..

This new trailer is promising.

Team Rocket and other Villains are back! What are your feelings??

Posted Image

Lol, Team Rocked vs Guzma 8D
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

I love that we have Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Skull in that one gif alone.
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Member Avatar
The Aeons Torn

Violet Spinel
Member Avatar
Jupiter CEO

I honestly didn't like this new trailer that much but I had already preordered the game the second it opened up and I was honestly sold by "travel beyond the Alola region" so I really have no problem with this, heh.

I'm honestly just kinda hoping this whole Team Rainbow Rocket thing is like a sidequest or something. It really doesn't seem as unique and cool when the plot revolves around all the previous villains, heh. That's just my opinion, though. I'm still super duper hype.
Posted Image Sunrise's Machinist Hero shall not back down! Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
33 Points
14 Points
12 Points
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN