Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Change up in staff (October 2017)
Topic Started: Oct 9 2017, 07:33 PM (366 Views)
Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

So, just as a heads up moving forward, Catman has decided to step down from Adminship. We would like to thank Catman for the hard work he did in restoring, reorganizing and salvaging much of the code, as well as helping to reorganize the structure of the board. He has offered to assist in any IT issues moving forward, but just does not have the time or energy to help out in any further capacity. Once again, We appreciate the Hard Work he has put forward, and wish him all the best! As a Reminder to everyone, the Current Staff is now Myself, Robert Joe, and Neshi, so if you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miva
Member Avatar
Sleigh Puller

Thanks for all the good work Catman!
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

(May as well reuse the thread since it is still applicable)

Heads up everyone, Violet Spinel has offered to help out, and we've decided to give him a shot. Please welcome Violet Spinel to the team. <.< >.> *sigh* I mean, please welcome Mr. Violet Spinel to the team!

You get three Mr.'s, Mr. Spinel. That was two of them :P

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and once again, everyone welcome Spinel to the team!
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

Congrats!
Signature

Miva
Member Avatar
Sleigh Puller

Congrats Mr Spinel
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

xX_GrimCloud_Xx
Member Avatar
Grim Heretic

Congrats Mr Spinel!

Violet Spinel
Member Avatar
Jupiter CEO

Oh. Wow. Thanks everyone, huh! I'm gonna do my best to make sure Sunrise is a great place (with the help of everyone else, of course!)
Posted Image Sunrise's Machinist Hero shall not back down! Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ LOVELY HERMIT☀

Hoho! Welcome to the team! ^.^)/
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN