Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you change in your life?
Topic Started: Sep 10 2017, 09:30 PM (133 Views)
Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ LOVELY HERMIT☀

If you could change one thing or two in your life.. what would it be?
Would you be able to achieve it or it's rather just a daydreaming?

Posted Image

My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violet Spinel
Member Avatar
Jupiter CEO

I would want time for everything, like have a day go by where I can get an eight hour work day, go to school for a couple hours, hang out with my friends, play video games, and get enough sleep. Unfortunately right now I can't do that, and I usually have to pick two of those things.
Posted Image Sunrise's Machinist Hero shall not back down! Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ LOVELY HERMIT☀

I wish I weren't here where I am in my life and I hope it'll change. I just want to move on and stabilize my situation. Also I wish I could make a living out of doing what I love to do. Well, looks like I have to continue my efforts and still try to not give up.
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · The Senate · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN