Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Unlimited [X] Works; Building Reality Marbles
Topic Started: Sep 10 2017, 12:44 AM (235 Views)
Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Marble
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Unlimited_Blade_Works

:)

Long story short: fancy short poem, temporarily override/cover up the world in the local area with the internal world of a character (such as you) based on their overarching motifs. Things can be done there.

EasyTemplate

Name:
Aria:
Thematic:
World:
Capability:

Aria is what you say to kick it off, either a simple name or brief poem. Thematic defines the overarching idea: swords, the emperor's theater, guns and roses, the island you defended with your life, the jungles of hell juxtaposed against the plains of home, etc. World is what that actually looks like in as little or as much detail as you want, with images if desired. Capability is what it actually *does*.

Name: Unlimited Blade Works (standard)
Aria:
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.
Thematic: Sword
World: Posted Image
Capability: y'know this is really thorough I'm gonna steal it

-

Name: Sage's Breath
Aria:
This is the gun that transcends the gunner.
I will not bend, because I am already broken.
This goddess will not falter.
No-one knows anything, no and all gods, no and all masters.
I am the killer's lover and the rain's embrace.
Withstander of towers and wyrms.
O, glorious goddess,
Kill this, in memory of me.

Thematic: Sage of Breath replayer
World:

The initiation is a wind that seems to blow away space in pixelated bits, leaving behind a floating stone disc atop which is dirt and grass, with the occasional trees in various states of life. Towers of houses stack up around the edges speared with purple and golden towers that trail bubbles of landscapes, and the sky surrounding them is bright blue cloudy skies that fade into tentacles, rainbow fog, and guns closer to the edges past the tower-stacks. It is extremely windy, to the point those without protection or control of wind will find themselves being thrown about and those that do will have to struggle to maintain control against the entire world-bubble. White lilies stained black erupt from various surfaces and scatter away into petals caught up in the wind, red gears churn in the sky, and the symbols of other aspects glow in the distance. Bullets and beams swarm the place at Julie's command.

Capability: The collective memory, will, and implementation of Julie Lamarck's cursed life as a Sburb player under the control of Lillian the Corrupter, attached to the origin of Active Tactician Destruction-Wind. It is the being puppeted by greater powers, allowing her to take on any of the classes and aspects she knows, usually those she's played or those she knows have played (Sage of Breath, Sylph of Flux, Muse of Time, Muse of Heart, Ward of Life, Smith of Light, Seer of Time, a few other titles, etc.), and bring out memories of Lillian the Corrupter and various Sburb abstractions. Otherwise, it allows control over wind to form destructive tornadoes and with much time and effort the generation of an extremely actively destructive force of much tactics: the game itself. dun dun DUNNN

-
Name: Mother Monster
Aria:
Ra ra-ah-ah
Roma roma-ma
Gaga, ooh la la
Want your bad romance

Thematic: Lady Gaga
World:
Posted Image
A starry, spasming world where music video effects are generated randomly, becoming a surreal warscape of powerful attacks.
Capability:
"WMG: All content produced by Lady Gaga is a Let's Play of a future surrealist video game, somehow sent to the future and made noninteractive."
This is the defining philosophy of this artificial world. Nothing makes sense, you're not sure what anything is, and you just buttonmash in hope of the controls doing something, and flail about trying to comprehend what's even happening. Singing and dancing become powerful weapons and arguments, allowing the user to destroy the world. It is said that it could somehow birth a new world and new race, but actually accomplishing that would require a legendary musical number.
Name: Limiting Shield Break
Aria:
I am the shield of this bone.
My body bars steel and my blood bars fire
I have deflected over a thousand blades
Known to Death
And Known to Life
Have withstood many weapons to deny pain
Accordingly, these hands will hold everything.
Until, as I blaspheme, Limiting Shield Break.

Thematic: The near opposite of Unlimited Blade Works.

World: The ground is a shifting matrix of bronze-looking gears that absorb attacks and grey clouds that gently restore what passes through them. The sky is full of brilliant shields covering some giant floating stones, making the reality marble appear to be inside some form of cave.
Capability: Where Unlimited Blade Works focuses on swords, Limiting Shield Break is a resolute defense that is slightly more open about what constitutes 'defensive', and also analyzes restorative techniques. Its defensive power is mostly dependent on what it has encountered as in addition to its internally generated shields or repair clouds it can create and project defensive implements the way UBW makes swords (and if the user has not seen any defense on the level of what it's being attacked with, well... that's going for easily overwhelmed, but if it so much as sees Avalon it becomes an endurance run now and forever, and seeing Rho Aias or Lord Camelot or anything with Tradition Protection is going to mean either nukes or energy drain spam to get through, and while Fortress-class phantasms would normally be prohibitively expensive for more than a brief expenditure outside the marble, it is possible to restructure parts of the interior reality marble to recreate them should they have made a stunning enough impact to be recorded upon the person), and it is very intensive magical energywise. Instead of making swords, it makes shields, barriers, and undoes the damage of weapons. It's a limit break, but one that grants near-absolute defense rather than mimicking near absolute attack.
Edited by Nedben, Nov 19 2017, 07:14 PM.
Signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Delfes
Member Avatar
Regular Adept #18

Actually, considering the name is supposed to reflect the marble, wouldn't "limiting shield breaks" limit the breaking of shields, thus making a shield you brought in unbreakable/unpiercable rather than projecting infinite numbers of different breakable shields like unlimited blade works does with swords?

Also, Rider doesn't like chants. No need to bother with long running poems when you can just call out the name and be done with it. XD

PS. Absolute defense reality marble is already a thing, it just works differently from that.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Rule of existence: Whenever luck is involved, somehow, somewhere, someone will get trolled by it.

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

🤷 \_(ツ)_/ 🤷 Actually a good idea.

I know there was one Berserker nurse who declaring she wouldn't do anything unsafe made everything in the area temporarily nondamaging, but which one is that?
Signature

Delfes
Member Avatar
Regular Adept #18

Well, technically I don't know if it was ever stated to be an actual reality marble, but it acts exactly like one.

Avalon: The user(and ONLY the user) is sent to another plane of existence temporarily.

It's the exact same mechanics as unlimited blade works and Ionian Hetairoi: create a zone, transport it to a different plane. Whatever happens in the original plane doesn't affect inside the marble, whatever is inside the marble doesn't affect outside of it. Except Avalon only brings yourself and it's tiny. You're basically in stasis in a tiny marble and come back when danger is gone. You can't hit something that doesn't exist, and since it's self-targeted only, nothing that could potentially hurt you is brought with. Of course that means you can't actually use it to murder someone in your marble while being invincible, but it's the ultimate defense. No amount of world shattering damage or causality breaking curse can kill through "I don't exist as far as you're concerned".(Well, except maybe Fragarach if it applies to defensive abilities too)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Rule of existence: Whenever luck is involved, somehow, somewhere, someone will get trolled by it.

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

You can murder people outside it if their attacks are too bouncy in the right anime... Ah, guess that's close. Didn't know if it actually did much more with reverse siding or concept tags.
Signature

Delfes
Member Avatar
Regular Adept #18

Hey, Nedben, I think I might have guessed what your reality marble would be.

Unlimited Luck Worlds: The reality marble created will never be the same, it randomizes elements and characters from any world/universe you've ever thought and mashes them together however it wants. The world in your reality marble is yours, though, so assume it works in your favour (Say you spawn next to a T-rex, it's a friendly T-rex who lets you ride it and chases down your enemies).
Posted ImagePosted Image

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

Yes. Feels a bit more Janet than me, but oh well subordinate mirror-organelles. (note to self: revivify star-brothers).

I wonder what happens when you use a Stand inside a Reality Marble. Let's Nedben and/or Janet that crossover!
Signature

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

Name: Yggdrasil Matrix
Aria:

FULL:

Demon pillar activation.
The branch becomes a seedling.
Curse-eating cutting, know the callus breach.
Eyes of knowing boundaries, reach Root.

Today is the beginning and end of all things.
This is the world born from nothing.
This is the world born from everything.
Prince of fairies descendant.

Know this, futile erasure.
I am the world.
Yggdrasil Matrix!

SHORT:

Demon pillar activation. Prince of fairies descendant. (Know this, futile erasure.) I am the world!

Thematic: Kaol Peaseblossom's miracle attained at the end of a journey to " ", that pushes his Origin of a concept similar to a meristem cell to the limit: if he is akin to meristem cells of a plant where that plant is the World due to being from a magus line fairly close to half-(fairies-and-demons) at this point, then surely that meristem could be cell cultured into a plantlet, then that plantlet could grow into a whole new world....
World: Similar to Ars Paulina and V/V, it is a worldlet grown from a body. Orange skies with sun-drenched clouds (that are shadowed in some parts and light-emitting in others, silver linings lol) fading to blue at the horizon where stars stud in the distance. The landscape is grassy, mostly flat but with a few random rolling hills, emergent stones drawn with alien runes, and water bodies (mostly ponds from springs and rivers that go nowhere in particular) with occasional acacia-like trees. There are a few naturally occurring building constructs (or small random-generation dungeons, I guess), which are usually wrapped in entities similar to Demon Pillars or inhabited by beings similar to Fairies. The area is saturated with magical energy flowing from a weave of leylines due to being a World with its own line to Root and being based off similar principles to 'the whole soul grew into a world starting with its magic circuits'. Within it, the exact 'laws of physics' start getting fuzzy: the impossible becomes possible solely because the laws that determine possible/not possible haven't been firmly set in stone yet: most importantly magic and derivative magecraft is non-conservative. Due to endosperm traits inherited from the parent and not yet purged by full world growth, the actual 'existence' itself is a fuzzy and primarily conceptual 'potential' at this point that naturally behaves similar to the Earthly laws of physics and magic (unless some measure of miracles, magecraft, or willful pressure by Kaol or someone with influence over Kaol is applied to produce an unnatural effect or change the physicsset composition: essentially it also inherited the framework to use Marble Phantasm and similar Authority for inducing phenomena). It is also exceptionally vulnerable to anti-World or anti-planet effects because it has spent so much design on trying to be in that category.

Capability:

A world where limits have not yet been imposed, where magic and miracles run free and eternity is easily grasped. The first and highest system, and also the last and lowest. Rather than a Reality Marble that is 'a world where X' and X is the focus, in this case X is merely a pleasant side effect and a 'sure, why not', because so much emphasis has been put on 'a world' that only random ideas are left over. However, items created here are considered 'this is from a World that Exists' and so the corrective impulses of the World and its constituent Sides will only kick in when it is 'definitely a threat' and thus merits the Counter Force(s), otherwise being considered simply a physical item from another world. This is because the World is persuaded that Yggdrasil Matrix is a seed: rather than 'a foreign conceptual world imposed on my territory', it mistakes it for being 'oh, I made this baby a while back and forgot to shoot it into space, whoops'. This has the unfortunate side effect of extended activation of Yggdrasil Matrix being used on larger-than-individuals-scale causing the area where items were translated into the worldbubble to be filled with random chunks and over time an overall 'shell' of stone similar to a meteor of Earth-crust composition because the World has been sincerely misguided into believing 'this is a seed and it deserves a seed coat as such', and if the shell is allowed to complete the World will suddenly start applying vast currents of 'upward force' phenomenon in order to shoot it off into space and Yggdrasil Matrix will be jammed into confirmed physically adjacent or near-adjacent reality (spatial or planar). This process takes a few days, so it can still be used for battle without risking ending up in space afterward and/or actually having to commit to the whole 'I'm a planet now!' thing, especially if someone outside the space where the bubble is budding off is around to clear out the stone and prevent it from blasting off.

Other than situation-dependent beneficial terrain, magical energy supply, and being able to disregard/modify physics with some degree of effort, a quirk of Yggdrasil Matrix is that entry and exit aren't automatic functions of bubble activate/deactivate since it is 'a constantly operating world which can be physically visited even if not reality-adjacent'. This means that with the full aria Kaol can essentially treat it as a two-way interdimensional portal spell between 'the physical anchor location where the World is building a seed coat' and 'Yggdrasil Matrix/Kaol Peaseblossom' (though going elsewhere would require the budding off process be complete so as to gain a world's intuitive mastery of trans-spacial architecture and movement required to stand on the level of a planet proper), and the world is considered constantly operating (i.e. things/people continue to exist and can be stored there when not active, the terrain is relatively consistent in a given area, a locally controllable version of time passes, terrain damage will regenerate but takes extensive time to do so).

Being within Yggdrasil Matrix or using the short aria ('Know this, futile erasure' optional to assimilate plane(t) knowledge to copy the underlying parts of a reality into his own, or reject a violently opposing reality and avoid getting murdered by erase functions and local Counter Force equivalents), Kaol essentially 'declares himself his own Ultimate One' for the purpose of common sense immunity resistance to attack. In this state, he usually gets green-with-turquoise-detailing energy wings similar to that of a butterfly. However, unless he 'is given backup by the planet' (i.e. either accepts getting seedcoated and shot into space by a confused Earth, or another reality marble is wholeheartedly deciated to helping him such as being within Yggdrasil Matrix) this state can still be overwhelmed by sufficient damage output well below anti-planet level, is energy and concentration intensive to maintain, and is weak to 'common sense functions that are not intended to be an immune system/attack concept but are functioning as hostile territory anyway' (i.e. physics and phenomena such as weather, gravity, or naturally occurring life that's not a Counter Guardian) forcing additional energy expenditure or external magic use to not be injured by that.

A trump card against anything short of the Death Star if he would just go the whole way, but he's not going the whole way because reentry is a tiring and relatively dangerous experience if he doesn't happen to have a spacecraft on hand. Keep away from reentry craft, because he'll abuse it to end up having a spacecraft on hand and that's just annoying.
Name: Double Nothing
Aria:

No choice. No world.
Nothing and no-one.
Ashes to dust and dust to ashes.
Neither strength nor will can save you now.
This whole dream, forgotten forever.
What you are in the dark,
What you are in the flame,
perish.
No matter how much you multiply, all you do is
Double Nothing.

Thematic: Somebody took a bowl full of depression in the morning. Every morning. For life. And they were probably abused, too. This is the absolute nothing beyond despair, the hell that isn't even pain anymore, but annulment.

World: A small grey dusty room lit by unforgiving bright electric light above. Powerlessness is overwhelming: the shame of being pinned down in discussion, the faint pain of old bruises, it feels like a mixture of despair, abuse, and depression, leavened with exhaustion and sadness.

Capability: The absolute suppression of power: enough handwaving by magic and mystery, enough talk of overbearing 'strength' and 'will': there is nothing here but powerlessness and despair. Nothing but the bearer can really even 'stand and fight', and the bearer fights mostly by haranguing and meek physical blows that hurt like greater ones anyway because that is what the horrific reality allows. A sharpened conceptual weapon based on minimizing evasion and applicability of defensive concepts: it is essentially the Blue Key of Reflection mixed with physical and verbal abuse and the intense feeling of being powerless and in pain that comes with being a victim of such.

It is a reality dedicated solely to erasing the applicability of defense or evasion or resilience: an imposition of the alien common sense of demons solely to lay waste unprotected by the rules of reality and enact its concept even through normal layers of mental pollution or interaction rejection: so long as they are caught in the web, the punishment will go through as unmitigated damage and more than a little emotionally traumatizing stuff.

Accordingly, the primary means of defense is either initial range operation to avoid getting brought in, or extreme rates of recovery. While it can impose damage bypassing strength and defense, it does not suppress the ability to regenerate and recover. This makes it useless against those whose incompatible mental state (or self-hypnosis expertise) will simply purge the undesirable foreign contents like the ideological garbage it is or else experience only untranslatable negative emotions from communication failure. Additionally, someone with a high rate of self-restoration who will simply be able to heal past blows (i.e. imbued with Avalon's passive effect while King Arthur is present) or restore their strength despite having lost all of it will be able to turn the tables relatively easily provided they can recover their will on the spot as well and fight past considerable pain, or at least get a grip on themselves once the marble comes down.

However, combinations of both 'recovers mentally' and 'recovers physically' are somewhat rarer than either alone...
Name: Unlimited Luck Worlds
Aria:

Friction of being.
Tension of words.
Connecting disconnection.
The release has already happened.
I am the story well stolen.
I am the story new made.
Teal dreams of this body, and weirdness is my blood.
What do you think this impossible randomness will give?
Unlimited Luck Worlds.

Thematic: A random world mashed together out of unreasonable blends of different fantasies.

World: "The reality marble created will never be the same, it randomizes elements and characters from any world/universe you've ever thought and mashes them together however it wants. The world in your reality marble is yours, though, so assume it works in your favour (Say you spawn next to a T-rex, it's a friendly T-rex who lets you ride it and chases down your enemies)." -Delfes

Capability: See 'world': the ability to randomly generate mixtures from previous thoughts as if another ridiculous crossover happened. This manifests as the 'random generation magic' akin to wild spellcasting: while some general intent is preserved from the idea of 'the marble has its own idea of want linked to your own', the actual implementation is difficult to control unless it is an entity willing to be controlled. It is very akin to dreams and will often behave like them in order to have a solid manifestation template: it as if walking into someone's dream and getting attacked there, and the rules of reality are similarly arbitrarily defined on generation like the rest of the marble.

Manifesting outside of the marble is unreliable depending on how well the projected contents agree with reality: if they are acceptable to reality they will likely be ignored or handwaved as 'it was Marble Phantasm, I swear!' rather than pressured out of existence, but the definitely fantastic that doesn't mesh with the local magic levels or implausible foreign technology will fade away like any normal projection back to the marble once it has delivered a fast attack. Additionally, manifestations occur in response to damage to act as arbitrary healing-and-counterattack functions: weirdness really is in their blood and it will come out and attack you as part of the regeneration process when injured, but UBW-style 'rafflesia of blades' outcomes can occur when the damage is not recoverable from due to objection by reality/the laws of physics so when it cannot be saved it will explode violently into bizarreness. It is possible to 'convince reality and self that this is a power I have' in terms of making what would normally be a temporary projection at best properly stick around, but this requires time and investment of magical energy.

In general, the level of control exercised is 'for every controlled aspect, there will be at least that many uncontrolled random happenings generated': while for relatively complete visions or trying to do fine-tuning manifestation work this is almost always just an explosive flash of random special effects and buffing spells thrown on top of an intended creation because the reality marble generally agrees, for unclear making-stuff-up-on-the-fly or when form is not that important this may manifest as additional creatures or unrelated architecture entirely.

I am reminded of a type of 'randomness magic' that someone came up with while I watched, and fear that I have stolen that anyway.
Edited by Nedben, Mar 24 2018, 04:42 AM.
Signature

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

Hm.

Thinking of a Reality Marble of a fake and impersonator that allows them to essentially fake the entire location and a few extraneous people: sort of like the Class Card pocket realities but with people in them. Naming it 'Memories of Phantasm', maybe putting 'breathe now, in royalty' in the aria somewhere? Essentially it's used to create fake copies of people like dolls or hominculi outside or contain events within a bounded field of self to minimize collateral damage/detection to scan, optionally capture and/or replace someone/several someones. Marble as a whole has vague similarities to TATARI, but manifestations are under the direct control of the bearer rather than a situational phenomenon. However, the Reality Marble doesn't know information it can't sense or the bearer doesn't, so it is only accurate to the extent of the bearer's knowledge about someone and 'fills in' other information about the person with a mutable possibility controlled by the bearer and some measure of 'area sense' that is essentially autonomous medium-range area of effect sensory clairvoyance of varying strength. This effect is normally meant to ensure it replicates architecture and other building features properly, though it can be focused to analyze individuals' physical details so as to get at least the physical exterior correct without having to go through various secondary utilities like blood testing and interrogation. Like TATARI, it has limits of replication and would be at best on par with Ciel's defensive scripture abuse or human!Shirou's projection spam in terms of anti-Heroic-Servant/Ancestor/whatever power levels.

It specializes in people and to a lesser extent the principles of 'area infrastructure' used in Class Card realities, so much of its expense in manifestation is essentially copy-and-paste nearby buildings and smaller items like clothing or the details of complex objects like books or potions. Generally, something complicated like a computer or Noble Phantasm would be horrendously expensive to fake more than the exterior shape of, requiring time and magical energy focused on the original in order to use advanced clairvoyance to record its state for copying and stow it in the layer of the soul where Reality Marbles are born for later purposes. Additionally, copy-people's memories and personalities are almost entirely guesswork based off known information and guessing based off interactions with the original, so it is feasible to test if someone is a fake simply by watching their mannerisms in a different context than the bearer would have met them in, or asking them several questions that the original would know but the Memories of Phantasm user would not. This is partially mitigated by the 'deep scanning' of the original allowing them to copy the nerve structure and extract contexts of memories, but this is horrendously mana-expensive and often done live by keeping the original unconscious in the Reality Marble while the replacement is manifested outside so as to have the original available for access, mentally projecting the relevant parts of the situation into a dream illusion or something similar, and copying the attempted reaction back with some adjustment for bizarreness avoidance.

On assassination missions this downside goes out the window, as the user can essentially 'make up a person' by trying to replicate someone they haven't seen the face of or otherwise putting together a selection of appearance traits more or less at random, then hiding in the Reality Marble while the assassin is given a loaded gun (also a Projection), projected outside, then performs the assassination before ceasing to exist, essentially creating a crime with a vanished perpetrator and very little evidence left behind with zero hints as to who did it. Use in blackmail or framing is also incredibly easy provided accurate appearance of the target is gleaned beforehand.

Pretty sure they're a legendary assassin who the Counter Force really, really hates by now but can't get a grip with the right assets to target them.
On an unrelated note, I am also thinking of a reality marble that does nothing but make everything get really dramatic and showy. A sun-drenched grasslands with lots of dramatic stones sticking up for jumping and stuff and things randomly go into slow motion or glow with anime charge-up effects. Not particularly interesting, but it goes well with someone's naturally showy personality because it also can spawn fireworks and other special effects lights randomly.
Edited by Nedben, Mar 4 2018, 03:37 AM.
Signature

NOX
Member Avatar

I still doesn't grasp fully the concept of reality marble.

However I couldn't shake the questions :
>Can we combine reality marbles ?
>Is there something like an algebra of the reality marbles ?

So, I started thinking about the difference in feeling between
"listening to a playlist of songs" and "listening to each song independently"

Yes, I was exploring the idea of
"feeling and thought born of rhythm and lyrics"

Here is a draft of drama marble poem :
Darkness that feed the soul,
happiness that lift the heart,
become one in spirit.
Turn the world around.
Make it bleed love around,
make it thirsty for angst,
Make it epic and grand.

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

When two reality marbles interact, either one authorizes the other or overwhelms it the same way it overwhelms the basic reality (Moon Cell serial phantasm overridden by individual effects like UBW or Nero's phantasm, or how the different 'sides of the world' can just be considered different parts/subsidiary marbles of the reality marble of Gaea and using a truth weapon like Ea or the anti-Type armspear tears holes in parts of this), or if the active parties are on the same scale of resistance to the world the two bubbles just crash into each other and the scenery transitions depending on where people are standing (Shirou and Archer fighting each other).

Think of it as taking the overwhelming concept of a person's worldview and imposing it as a magical realm (not that kind) which locally overwrites reality/teleports everyone involved into a pocket reality (it varies). Reality Marbles are rare in Fate/ because this kind of absolute worldview in sync with magical talents and a few other things is pretty rare even before some nebulous magic aspects I don't grasp.

also your grammar errors smell like a language barrier I know it's rude of me to ask but are you just being poetic beyond the poetry or is English not your first language
Edited by Nedben, Mar 6 2018, 03:45 AM.
Signature

NOX
Member Avatar

Thanks for your explanations.

English is not my first language. (My first language is French.)

And, the thinking and poem came to my mind, suddenly.
I thought it was better to write these rough ideas before forgetting them, and go back on them latter for correction and checking.
(Otherwise I double-check my posts, to be sure they are understandable)
Sorry about the inconvenience.

However, your question about language made me think :
A reality marble can be called in any language, as long as it resonates with the concept ?
If so...
This can bring forth all kind of meta-thinking about languages/cultures more attuned to some realities and concepts.
And, maybe this means that several poems can summon the same marble ?

Nedben
Member Avatar
Orzic Nedbens

Technically, the activation aria is a necessity for Unlimited Blade Works (because Shirou uses it as a ritual-type casting with chant) and most of the Noble Phantasm ones (because they're Noble Phantasms and not continuously-active so the name is expected to be said), but not a necessity for others.

Languages is a field I'm not good at.
Signature

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Creativity · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN