Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Clan Season 6 - (Join a Clan Here)
Topic Started: Sep 9 2017, 03:57 AM (847 Views)
Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

Greetings everyone, to the newest Clan Season! Whether you are a longtime member, or brand new, you are welcome here!

As always with a new season, I shall explain what the Clans are, as well as the Clan Season in general. There are 4 Clans, and are named after the Golden sun names for Elements. They are Venus(Earth), Jupiter(Air), Mars(Fire), and Mercury(Water). Each clan has their own sub-board, and all members of a clan gain a rank badge for their profile(level of rank is determined by your post count) as well as a colour for their name. Joining a Clan is a lot like joining a family, and indeed each Clan has their own dynamic. To join a Clan, you only need to have been an active member on either the forum or the discord(or both) for at least a week. You can change Clans whenever you wish, however you must wait at least a week after joining a Clan before joining a new one. Additionally, you do not transfer any earned points to your new clan. To join or change a Clan please post here with your desired Clan, and we shall make it so.

The Clan Season is where all 4 Clans compete to earn the most points in a set time period! Users may earn points by claiming a Seasonal Topic Maker Badge, or by claiming a Creative or Codex Entry. To qualify for the Seasonal Topic Maker Badge, all topics must be in one of the sections that qualifies for a normal Topic Maker Badge, have enough posts to have at least 2 pages, and have been made during the current Clan Season. So basically, now until this season ends. You may claim this Badge upon your first topic, and then the next tier of it at every 5(5,10,15,20, etc). Each tier of this badge is worth 3 points. Claiming a Creative Entry(Writing, Music, Art, Gardening, or Cooking) awards you 3 Points, and Codex submissions award 5. You may only claim 2 of any particular type of Creative or Codex Entry per week. This means that, if you submit everything you possibly claim in a week, you will have claimed 2 Writing submissions, 2 Art submissions, 2 Music submissions, 2 Gardening submissions, 2 Cooking submissions, and 2 Codex Submissions. There is no limit as to how many Seasonal Topic Badges that can be claimed at one time. All Creative/Codex submissions are subject to approval by the staff.

Additionally, you may earn points by either playing in, winning, or hosting a game. There are exceptions for unique games that have special requirements, but otherwise, the point values are as follows. Each player in a game is awarded 1 point for their clan upon completion of the game. The winner(s) of the game will receive 2 extra points. The host of the game gets points equal to half of the points earned that game, rounding up. For example if the game has 7 players, plus the 2 points the winner receives, that means 9 points were earned in the game. Rounding up, this mean the host gains 5 points. All points regarding games are awarded upon the games completion, so long as it finishes during the current Clan Season. For games that have no real winner, or games that are much more complicated, or for anything that does not fit the formula above, Staff will work with the game's hosts to come up with a point distribution that works in that particular case.

If there are any questions regarding Clans, their function, or how to join, or on the Clan Season, please feel free to either post it here, or send any of the Staff members a message, and we will be happy to help you! Lastly, the Season will end on Dec 31, at 11:59PM MST

With that all said, We hope you have fun working together with your Clanmates to seize Glory!(At least until the next Season :3)
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ Lana the adventurer☀

I'd like to move to Venus again, please~
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

Now we really do have a Venus Domination o.o Dayum! You gotcher, Neshi, Venus welcomes you back to the fold!
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Violet Spinel
Member Avatar
Mars CEO

I see... I think I know what has to be done, huh.

Mr. Fyst, Jupiter needs me. It was nice working with you all this time but I can't just leave them for dead!

For the time being I will return to Jupiter and fight for all things Jovial, huh. I hope you take no offense.
Posted Image Sunrise's Machinist Hero shall not back down! Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

100% offense taken. *sniff* But that's fine, I have no reason to stop you. Except for my broken heart

Catman
Member Avatar
Loneliest Stardust Crusader

Mars Clan remains forever
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...Posted Image...JUST TO SUFFER?!

Tinfect
Member Avatar
30 Days of Artillery Bombardment

Jupiter is the best planet available, and given the large area of atmosphere in a constant state of proletarian revolution, also known as 'permanent revolution' in Trotskyist parlance fact that the Great Red Spot is damn cool I'll take that, if anyone still checks this thread.
Edited by Tinfect, Oct 29 2017, 08:54 AM.
Posted Image
Aeiou's Iron Queen

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

Added! Sorry about delay.

TiamaJaybird
Member Avatar

Its been a long time coming, but I'd like to return to mercury
"Give the performance of your life!!" - Kaori Miyazono Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso/Your Lie In April
Posted Image

Kongu
Member Avatar

Hey, could I join Mars clan?
Matthew can't hold any more, so who gets it? - Mustachioed Merchant
What in winter's name? - Olaf
Welcome to another sacreligious Christmas fuck-fest (The Angry Video Game Nerd, Bible Games 2)

Tawny779
Member Avatar

well, this has been a long time coming I suppose. Might I join Venus (finally)?
Pokemon Showdown: Tawn
League of Legends: Tawny779 (NA)
Battle.Net: Tawny779#1879
Steam: Tawny779
Nintendo Friend Code: 1135-1686-4113
PSN: Tawny779
hit me up on any of the above!

Current Trading Card Game addiction:

Cardfight!! Vanguard

romantyke
Member Avatar

Hello.

Please. I'd like to join the Mercury Clan when my first week with you guys is up. They need my help.

Regards.
Go, brave Adepts! By your hands, may the remaining lighthouses burn bright once more!

Kongu
Member Avatar

romantyke
Nov 28 2017, 05:33 AM
Hello.

Please. I'd like to join the Mercury Clan when my first week with you guys is up. They need my help.

Regards.
REEEEEEEEE!
Well, good luck then man. I must warn you however, Mars is the opposite of Mercury. Aligning with the Mercurians will be a mistake you will regret. Flameo, Mr. Tyke.
Matthew can't hold any more, so who gets it? - Mustachioed Merchant
What in winter's name? - Olaf
Welcome to another sacreligious Christmas fuck-fest (The Angry Video Game Nerd, Bible Games 2)

romantyke
Member Avatar

Hello Kongo.

But that doesn't mean we're going to be enemies though, right? I mean, look at the Warriors of Vale -- they were friends with the Mars Clan of Prox, weren't they? Not all those of the Mars Clan are to be like Saturos, Menardi, Agatio and Karst. Just the same as everyone from the Mercury Clan doesn't have to be like Alex.

That being said, I'm not willing to be enemies with any of the people in this forum, no matter what are the clan they choose to be of.
Go, brave Adepts! By your hands, may the remaining lighthouses burn bright once more!

Catman
Member Avatar
Loneliest Stardust Crusader

The Mars Clan is the ultimate clan. I'd say you missed out but then we're not so active.

I will be glad to see a new friendly rivalry though. I miss Harly...
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...Posted Image...JUST TO SUFFER?!

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Registration and Badges · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN