Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Photobucket images problem; Attention Photobucket users
Topic Started: Aug 4 2017, 02:33 PM (382 Views)
Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ LOVELY HERMIT☀

Attention Photobucket users!

If instead of your image you see somethign like this ->
Posted Image

..It's time to change your host website and move all of your images there. And then replace the address for every image that was used before.

Now you can use:
:MercuryStar: Igmur
:MercuryStar: TinyPic
:MercuryStar: CubeUpload
:MercuryStar: Dropbox

:MercuryStar: More info -> [LINK], [LINK]
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

xX_GrimCloud_Xx
Member Avatar
Grim Heretic

Yeah, rip photobucket.

Crystallux
Member Avatar

RIP photobucket. I had so much stuff on there.

Tichondrian
Member Avatar
Tide Warden

Maybe even more reason to create the Tich.tv cdn for images (for me)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
One for all, and all for me。
Avatar by Yurax-Mae. Signature by Neshirys

Catman
Member Avatar
Loneliest Stardust Crusader
Why people ever used Photobucket is beyond me, they host the images awfully, you can never go to them directly and the res is always fucked over. Terrible application of everything.
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...Posted Image...JUST TO SUFFER?!

Miva
Member Avatar
Sleigh Puller

Did anyone ever used to use image shack? I used a mixture of that and photo bucket back in the days before imgur.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Shadowfyst997
Member Avatar
The Dark Wolf General

I used photobucket for a while, now i just use tinypic.
Posted Image Posted Image <-- Courtesy of Safe Haven and Saucy Goblin respectively! :3 <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Neshi
Member Avatar
☀ LOVELY HERMIT☀

I used to use Photobucket because it was quite good image host website in the past and while it had some flaws it was also handy and easy to sort your things there. I use Igmur now but I don't like it's interface and limited options so I'm still looking for something better..

Btw, I'll have to change image links in my old threads and posts so don't be surprised if you see a lot of posts "edited by Neshi" one day 8D''
My Sunrise Awards <3

Posted Image
Click for more info about Golden Sun Legends! Also click to see The Chronicles of Golden Sunrise!

WitchRolina
Member Avatar
Missing the Unified Aesthetic

Catman
Aug 13 2017, 11:22 PM
Why people ever used Photobucket is beyond me, they host the images awfully, you can never go to them directly and the res is always fucked over. Terrible application of everything.
They used to be less shit. It's similar to how Skype used to be decent, but then they started to suck.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Help Desk · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN