Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to Golden Sunrise. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Golden Sunrise is a Golden Sun fan forum. Along with Golden Sun discussion, Golden Sunrise members enjoy particularly debate, forum games, role-playing, and various forms of creativity from writing to visual art to music.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can post in the City Gates section. If you join our community, you'll be able to makes posts in the other sections and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The "how was your day" topic
Topic Started: Nov 18 2008, 09:11 PM (180,137 Views)
Miva
Member Avatar

So how was your day?

Mine was ok I was sleepy for most of it, but now I have a sudden bust of energy ^^
I'm going out tonight, the rock society has weekly get togethers to drink cheap alcohol and listen to rock music, probably to socalise too...

Whats going on with you people?
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lord Earth
Member Avatar

I was sick with the flu all day and slept. >:
Posted Image
Posted Image

cipher
Member Avatar
Fancy Chicken

Miva
Nov 18 2008, 09:11 PM
probably to socalise too...

...lol. >.<

That actually sounds good, what vein of rock are we talking about?

@LE
Aw man that sucks. Get better soon. :(

Today I took like 5 hours worth of standardized testing... and I never had enough time to finish each timed section so I had to keep going back and filling in random columns. >.<
e r r or

Ashtoro
Member Avatar
Paladin of Hallowed Light

We should have a topic like this DAILY. AND EVERYONE HAS TO POST IN IT.

My day was boring.

Got up, slept in, skipped breakfast, biked to school.

First block was boring. Second block was boring. Third block was the same boring. Lunch was boring. Spare was all right, I played Rome: Total War all hour. Writing class, though, Christ... we were reading about jeans. AND WE'RE DOING THAT FOR THE NEXT WEEK. I hate jeans...

Also, I have to burn a copy of Batman Begins for a friend...... blah.
-- Ashtoro

RedliwLedah
High Arch-Duke of Video Games

Well, around 3 am I woke up and oculdnt stop coughing, 2nd time that night, first was at 11pm. Grandma made me stay home from school, so I played ToS2 most of the day, getting up to the 3rd to last final boss, getting my ass kicked, and doing a bunch of side quests. Then my friend got homed, found out what his plans where for his one month anniversary with Holly, then realized how great their relationship is, and how lonely I am.

cipher
Member Avatar
Fancy Chicken

Wow. You're sick too Ty? Hope you get well too, coughing sucks because it hurts to breathe... which you need to do every few seconds. >.<
e r r or

Diego, the mentor
Member Avatar
Brain wave reader

Can't sleep... school will eat me...
can't sleep...school will eat me...can't sleep school will eat me...

Does that gives you an idea of how stressful school has been for me?!
Luckily the big cheese of the schoolwork is OVER! just tuning up some details, reading for children in a hospital, give a talk about brain damage... yup it's a picnic after this!
Clara, be my pal... tell me. Am I a good man?

Miva
Member Avatar

*Hopes those that are ill get better*
*Hopes those that are stressed get a break*
*hopes those that are bored find more interesting stuff*

As for social, its not as good as it sounds, its normally the heavy stuff, which is fine, but not really my taste, also its too loud so if you want to socailise you have to go outside, which is cold.

As for making a new topic everyday we could just keep posting in this one everyday.

Ashtoro
Member Avatar
Paladin of Hallowed Light

People could and would get away with not telling us every detail about their lives. Which is unacceptable; the smallest things can inspire a topic so EVERYONE MUST READ EVERY SMALL THING. xD

*hopes all your hopes come true*

I'm posting at school because I don't want to do work because IT'S BORING. xDDD But I managed to get RPG Maker XP to work on my laptop, save a random error that seems to involve the letter 'j'...
-- Ashtoro

Silva
Member Avatar
Fiercer than the Dark

Yesterday was awesome, like any other day you might spend in Fallout 3.

As for today, it's only just beginning. Should be good though.

cipher
Member Avatar
Fancy Chicken

Today was good, I started talking to this one girl I was curious about and she turns out to be very sweet. :)
e r r or

Miva
Member Avatar

My day was ok, went onto campus around lunch and met up with my chemistry friends inthe pub to revise for a test on Friday, then went to the library to work on the physics lab report with a friend in for Friday too, but he didn't turn up, so i went back to the pub again, then i got a text, he overslept, so i told him to come to the pub and we'd do some.
Then I was convinced to go out tonight, and said i would, then went home did some more work, then went back to the pub (we were meeting there for a drink before going out) but then i couldn't be bothered and joined my bf round our friends room and watched red dwarf.

Locke Cole
Member Avatar
Pirate
I didn't have anything to do today, so I am just...being bored...all day. Yay?~
Posted Image

Miva
Member Avatar

Ugh I feel bad now, I had a test this morning then had to hand in a lab report later on. Then when I got home I felt really tired and fell asleep watching scrubs, then woke up a few hours later even more tired then before...

cipher
Member Avatar
Fancy Chicken

Miva
Nov 21 2008, 08:45 PM
Ugh I feel bad now, I had a test this morning then had to hand in a lab report later on. Then when I got home I felt really tired and fell asleep watching scrubs, then woke up a few hours later even more tired then before...

Hmz that sucks, happens to me all the time. I fall asleep and I wake up tired, and the worst part is I can't fall asleep in the night when I do that. >.<

Today was Friday, so it's automatically made of win for me.
e r r or

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Off-Topic Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Member of the Golden Sun United Nations, helping fansites help each other since 2016
CLAN POINTS
Venus
33 Points
Mars
14 Points
Jupiter
12 Points
Mercury
0 Points
Last season winner is Venus

Affiliates

Golden Sunrise GSAR ToK Golden Sun Universe GSHC GSL Aeiou TLW GSUN